JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys! It is time to meet up for a great cause!
JKO Winterfest!!!!!!
January 15-17th 2010
Durhamtown Plantation
2350 Randolph Church Rd.
Union Point, GA 30669
A charity event to raise money for The Fisher House Foundation.
http://www.fisherhouse.org/

The Fisher House™ program is a unique private-public partnership that supports America's military in their time of need. The program recognizes the special sacrifices of our men and women in uniform and the hardships of military service by meeting a humanitarian need beyond that normally provided by the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.

Because members of the military and their families are stationed worldwide and must often travel great distances for specialized medical care, Fisher House™ Foundation donates "comfort homes," built on the grounds of major military and VA medical centers. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful times - during the hospitalization for an unexpected illness, disease, or injury.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! WE NEED VENDORS WHO ARE WILLING TO DONATE FOR RAFFLES.
PLEASE, lets help our veterans and their families.

There will be day AND night rides!
please let us know if you are coming as soon as you know.
Durhamtown has cabins available and also camping sites.
The 4x4 Park consist of 20 miles of Trails with obstacles for Modified Riding and Trails designed for Stock Vehicles as well. Hill Climbs, Rock Climbing, Off Camber & plenty of mud for those Mud Boggers.
This is a JK event, but all Jeeps are welcome.

OUR SPONSORS
Safari Straps
Rocket City Offroad
Sedona Jeep School
Springtail MPAC
Poly Performance
KMA Fabrications
ProZack (Donating JKO Member)
BDS Suspensions
Jdemonto Airpark
ProZack
Pit Bull Tires
JP Trails
Jeep Beach

This event is not sponsored by JKOwners.com, just a group of us who want to help our vets.
For information, please contact myself or E-Metal.
Southern Jeeps Durhamtown Trail Ride on Vimeo

·
Registered
5,418 Posts

if anybody would like to help be a part of the planning committee let me know and i'll be sure to send you an invite to the social group so that you may join in the discussions.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry, I'm new to the game!

Where is this located? I know all about the Fisher House as I have used them a couple of times while I was waiting for test to be completed. I would love to help out, just not sure of the location.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Where is this located? I know all about the Fisher House as I have used them a couple of times while I was waiting for test to be completed. I would love to help out, just not sure of the location.
Durhamtown
2350 Randolph Church Rd.
Union Point, GA 30669

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
well hopefully I can make it at least 1day but to early to say

they'll be snow right? I mean you cant really have a Winterfest without snow :shaking:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
This is going to be sweet!!! Can't wait.. I will contact my Jeep Dealership about being a sponsor..

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I'm definitely interested. Either in attending or assisting at the actual event. It's pretty far out so as of right now my calendar is clear. I'll throw this out to Matazas Jeep as well and see if anyone there is interested. :beer:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Too early to tell, but I'll try to make it there. I'll post up a definite answer as soon as I know for sure.

S

·
0 Posts
RAFFLE DONATION

I see you guys picked another worthy charity benefiting our Military personnel and family. You know I'm in for the donation.
Safari Straps would like to donate a 3pc Window Set for JK, TJ, LJ or YJ. Winners pick.

edit:forgot.. NNNNNNIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
I see you guys picked another worthy charity benefiting our Military personnel and family. You know I'm in for the donation.
Safari Straps would like to donate a 3pc Window Set for JK, TJ, LJ or YJ. Winners pick.

edit:forgot.. NNNNNNIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE
Good job Hatch!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm in without a doubt. I wish I was talented enough to make something that I could give away. I'll just give beer..:beer:

1 - 20 of 323 Posts