JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the group on the way. My 14 yr old kid took all the pics.

Lots of dogs today

Kilstain led on Saranwrap.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Stupid branch stabbed my top!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

My fav of the day

Kiltstain leading on Eaglerock

Everyone had to take a bypass that was solid ice covered by snow due to stuck Cherokee in another group. - proved to be a tough spot.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Travis got high-centered on both diffs at the same time. It is the toughest spot and he had multiple spotters with differing opinions - that doesn't really help.

I was busting trail coming down Mt Baldy trail when we happened upon a ******* family from Georgia that was stuck and underestimated Colorado conditions. The woman was walking up the road with a baby with a very thin jacket. They were trying (and failing) to continue forward because there was a stock trailblazer mired in 2 ft of snow behind them. Little did they know how bad it was ahead. People need to wake up.

Playing in the mud - mud volcano!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Ron,

The pics are freaking sweet! Thanks to your boy for braving the elements to snap them all.

Cant wait to do it again. If I get my new diff covers in, rear was peeled up pretty bad, i think we might go run Chinamans over in BV next Sat.....i will start a thread if we do.

thanks again for the great pics.

·
Registered
561 Posts
let me know if you guys do go do old chinamans gulch next saturday

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He took 287, of which I only posted 49.

I tried to put up some good ones of each driver. If anyone wants one, I can edit and give them a full-size.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice pictures! I'll have to get you a blank DVD so I can get full size images. I don't have many good pictures of my JK. I'll post some pics too, once I get them all together and edited.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pictures! I'll have to get you a blank DVD so I can get full size images. I don't have many good pictures of my JK. I'll post some pics too, once I get them all together and edited.
I have lots of yours.

·
Registered
475 Posts
looks like a great outing!

·
Registered
575 Posts
great pics! Looks like fun.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great pics... Thanks for posting..
Also if you have them on picasa or flickr, ppl can directly download instead of you having to sort through them...

Bty, my Jeep is fixed and ready for more trails... :bounce:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great pics... Thanks for posting..
Also if you have them on picasa or flickr, ppl can directly download instead of you having to sort through them...

Bty, my Jeep is fixed and ready for more trails... :bounce:
They are on photobucket - Palermus. However, they are not full size. Flicker doesnt seem to do full size either. Don't know about picasa.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are on photobucket - Palermus. However, they are not full size. Flicker doesnt seem to do full size either. Don't know about picasa.
I was PM'd to say I should not show Jeeps off trail. Just to be clear, there are NO rigs off trail. Going off-trail is uncool and fuel the jerks that want to shut down access.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts