JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

For all of you that have Tapatalk.... is JKO working for you on it? I can browse other forums, but JKO isn't working on there for me. Is something wrong?

Anyone else having issues?

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Mine has been having intermitent issues. restarting the phone helps, but the last update seems to have caused more problems than it fixed.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Mine quit working a while back. It loads but it's blank. I have unistalled it and installed it several times with no luck. It says verify the forum URL before you submit your credential. I have no idea how to do this. Only option it gives me is Ok and Cancel.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe see if it needs updated?
Nope, tapatalk ap is current and doesnt need updating. I checked.

Mine has been having intermitent issues. restarting the phone helps, but the last update seems to have caused more problems than it fixed.
That's true. The problem did start just after the newest Android System update. Tapatalk is fine and other boards work on it, just not JKO, the main one I use it for.

Mine quit working a while back. It loads but it's blank. I have unistalled it and installed it several times with no luck. It says verify the forum URL before you submit your credential. I have no idea how to do this. Only option it gives me is Ok and Cancel.
Yep, thats my issue. Tapatalk works and loads JKO, but all it does comes up blank and then a notification box comes up and says "Failed to connect to Forum, please check with Forum administrator if problem persists."

WTH?

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Slight hijack here. Is there a way to get tapatalk to open email links? When I get a notification from here it always opens in safari on my iPhone. Is there a way to change that to open in Tapatalk?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.