JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I was in JK Owners and Freaks. The freaks site is completely dead, just spam bots are left to post about buying Russian wives and other oddities.

My wife and I still have our 2014 JK and 2016 Trailhawk as well as my RAM 2500 6.4 tow vehicle.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I was in JK Owners and Freaks. The freaks site is completely dead, just spam bots are left to post about buying Russian wives and other oddities.

My wife and I still have our 2014 JK and 2016 Trailhawk as well as my RAM 2500 6.4 tow vehicle.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You've always been a source of levelheaded info/opinion. That's appreciated.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Not an OG but joined in 2012 when I bought my JK. Still pop in from time to time to see f there is anything new posted . I guess I could update my build thread one of these days..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don't remember how long ago I might have joined or how long I have been lurking. Had a 2008 2 door Rubicon. Traded for a 2015 2 door Rubicon. After too many repairs on the 2008, I bought the extended warranty on the 2015. Still have 2,000 miles left on the 100,000 mile warranty. Today my friendly local dealer called to tell me the Check Engine Light was caused by Cam Shaft & Crank Shaft Out of Alignment. Need to take it apart to check the chain & tensioner. Probably going to cost the Extended Warranty Company more than I paid for the coverage. Just wondering what surprise to expect as soon as I go past the magic 100,000 mile mark. Anyway, trails around Montrose - Ouray are mostly open. Glad this board is still active.

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
Probably my favorite forum ever...Besides being a form of entertainment many times, this place actually helped me a ton over the years. It was nice to have a place where people could pretty much say what they wanted, as well as tell the truth(even if it didn’t agree with certain vendors).

Still have my JKU, but she’s a tired ole gal.

I mainly come around now to see if 2k2wranglerx has any new AEV parts.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Am I considered an OG? or was it just my "special thread" that people knew me by?

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I just stop in to check on the random funny shit. The only thing this place is left to check on.

September will be a year since we lost Alan (RubiCajun). Still have the box he sent my coonass plate in sitting on top of my tool box. So as long as we don't forget he is still with us.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm still here-ish... I come when ever i get a trending post email from the forum and see something i want to read about or when i have issues on the jeep that needs some tech support. it's funny i probably used to spend 10-15 hours a week on here back in the day.... even if it was just lurking, it was a really great place for info and amusement.

·
A JKO DICK
3,690 Posts
I still stop by to rub my nuts on this tree every now and then. I broke something in the rear drivetrain of my JK, didn't have time to mess with it, bought a JKU lifted it, toyed with it, figured out a wrangler shouldn't be a bus, got the tingles for a hotrod, traded the JKU in on brand spankin new ScatPack Charger drove that for a couple years, got tired of fixing my old F150 and traded the Charger in on a new F150. The JK is still on jackstands in the garage and hopefully I'll have time this summer to fix it. In the middle of all that I've renovated pretty much my entire house, dealt with a fucked up case of skin cancer and helped my wife battle her way through breast cancer. Oh yeah, anyone wanna buy an 05 F150? What I'm tryin to say is I got to much shit to do to hang out here or anywhere else much, but I'm very happy this place and you fuckers are still around.

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
There is a large amount of really solid tech floating around at least.

I have recently started the jku refurb so may start a new thread to track progress/keep me motivated. Not easy with keeping up with the sons tj and daughters wj while also getting around to installing my compiled pile of upgrades.

Man time flies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
831 Posts
I come to check on the funny stuff, like most it seems. Been on here for close to 12 years and 2 JK’s, you guys have taught me most everything I needed to know about Jeeps and I will be forever grateful, no shit. We all sound like those old fucks I used to hear when I was a young ‘un......”back in the day things were so much better.....” so yeah, I guess we are the “Old Fucks” now🖕😎🖕

·
Super Moderator
6,194 Posts
I just stop in to check on the random funny shit. The only thing this place is left to check on.

September will be a year since we lost Alan (RubiCajun). Still have the box he sent my coonass plate in sitting on top of my tool box. So as long as we don't forget he is still with us.
be good , brother.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Hey neighbor!
Pretty awesome how all this has worked out! Actually when you think about it, it's really fawking weird how all this has worked out!!! LOL!

St George is like the hub of OG's from JKO, Pirate, IH8MUD and beyond... pretty damn cool place to be. Well, not so cool in July and August.

Cool to see people checking in. I might have to start a build thread or sumfin.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts