JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,951 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
The "piss yella" or the hyper blue metallic??

Thanks. I took those pics and posted it the day I picked it up. Need to get some better pics, but its raining here!

Blue with white interior has always been a combo I wanted.
The blue Camaro.

The 32 Ford is cool too.

Shit, every vehicle posted here so far is cool. A 590hp Raptor...........Fuck ya

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Ford, what color is that?

"Sort of a cross between piss yella' and puke green, ain't it?"

A quote from Harrison Ford aka Bob Falfa.

Stoked, I hate you!!! 2 of my very favorite cars and you own BOTH of them!!! That is not fair! If Bernie Sanders becomes president he is going to make you give one of them to me!!

Best I could do:

That's what I always tell people when they ask! It's technically 77 Corvette yellow. That's the closest I could find, although many of the pics of the original car make it look darker.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,088 Posts
how i feel merging onto the highway in the morning rush hour in my mustang...:

https://youtu.be/A20KzXppC9g
I always wondered what the idiots are thinking that are only doing 45 when they are trying to get on the highway and fly past around 80 or 90.:grin2: Not that I do those kind of things.

Just remember nothing is illegal until you get caught. :thankyou:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
Uh, don't ever say never. I don't have a muscle car now but back in the muscle car days my dad had a 63 Studebaker Avanti with the R4 dual paxton supercharged engine built by Andy Granitelli and a Griffith Series 400 which I made lots of drinking money for the weekends at the friday night street drags. this is the only picture I have of it thanks to hurricane Katrina. Tubular frame 64 inch wheel base with a Ford Cobra engine fitted with 2 four barrel carbs. That's my nephew in the pic holding one of my spearfishing trophy's. I would sell my Jeep in a second if I could find one for sale. Ahh the good ole days.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Friend at work just bought a 16 Challenger hellcat. Too bad it wont leave a bag in his garage.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1464282280.703199.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
201 Posts

My 69 El Camino with LS1 engine. By far my favorite car I've ever owned. It wasn't this pretty when I got it. It was puke green.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

My 69 El Camino with LS1 engine. By far my favorite car I've ever owned. It wasn't this pretty when I got it. It was puke green.
That is sweet! :gluging:

Reactions: ReconJeep

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does your Z still have the DZ 302 in it?
Sorry, just now saw this...

The original 302 is no longer in the car, but I do still have the block. I spun a bearing in it, and while it was salvageable, I decided not to rebuild it. I dropped a 350/350 crate motor in it. I'll likely never sell the car, and visibly, you can't tell the difference. I can always drop the original block back in if I needed to.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts