JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems quite a few of us Jeep owners, also have hairy chested American muscle machines (or fast cars from foreign countries not as cool as 'Merica). Show your ride and any upgrades.

Our (Jeepin Jen and I's) 2016 Mustang GT.

I have added Redline hood struts, JLT oil catch can, Steeda jacking rails, Speed Dawg shifter knob, Shelby GT350 steering wheel, Borla Touring catback exhaust, Steeda clutch spring, SVE wheels, Nitto tires, Ford matte black emblems.

What y'all got?

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
Here's my junk. Do they all have to be running?:thefinger:

1969 Camaro. 383 stroker, turbo350 w/ 3500stall converter. A little over 500hp to the wheels. I had just pulled it into it's new home in the back yard. Had to give the concrete some character.

Project Car. Original '72 RS/SS split bumper Camaro. Not much left of the original part. Being built for open road racing and track days. Will also be street legal. Was fun building a tube chassis in a carport.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That '69 is awesome! :rockon:

·
Registered
324 Posts
My summer daily driver is a 2007 Plum Crazy Dodge Charger Daytona.
I don't have any pics on my work computer though...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Here's our little two seater, it's pretty quick and doesn't disappoint, surprises a lot after I beat them or give them a run for their money.Sitting around 300RWHP (not dynoed) Anyway, careful with your mods, there is a big stink right now on the camaro forum about a guys oil pump failing and GM denied warranty because he added an OCC.

Bert

·
Registered
26 Posts
My 69 Z/28 that I've owned since I was 15. I don't have a better picture of it at the moment.

And my American Graffiti replica 32 Ford.

·
Registered
10,310 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I had a '71 Camaro, SB400, 4 speed, loved it. Got stolen in '80, unrecovered, liability only. :frown: Pics would need to be scanned.

Do 'Vettes count as muscle cars? Wife has an '08 stick, only mod - over axle Borla...and a Trail Rated badge under the rear 'Vette badge. (Is that really a mod?) :)

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
I have to admit, the Mustangs have always pretty much hung on to their roots. I can still see it's a Mustang. The new Challenger is right there with the Mustang. It looks like a Challenger. The new Camaro's, not so much. I just don't see the original car in it.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I have to admit, the Mustangs have always pretty much hung on to their roots. I can still see it's a Mustang. The new Challenger is right there with the Mustang. It looks like a Challenger. The new Camaro's, not so much. I just don't see the original car in it.
Yeah, I agree. The new Camaro, they just really made it look like something different. Doesn't really reflect it's roots.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I have a 2004 Z06 that I purchased last August with 14,000 miles on it. I have put 6,000+ miles on it since then. It's an awesome, affordable sports car! However, it's about to go up for sale as it hasn't been the best car with two little kids.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,951 Posts
Way to exclude the **** with the fast VW. :thefinger: :lol:

·
Registered
819 Posts
My 69 Z/28 that I've owned since I was 15. I don't have a better picture of it at the moment.

And my American Graffiti replica 32 Ford.

The Ford, what color is that?

"Sort of a cross between piss yella' and puke green, ain't it?"

A quote from Harrison Ford aka Bob Falfa.

Stoked, I hate you!!! 2 of my very favorite cars and you own BOTH of them!!! That is not fair! If Bernie Sanders becomes president he is going to make you give one of them to me!!

Best I could do:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts