JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Great video and a great trip!
Way to make everything look easy! :lol:

I get to thinking I could do those trails after watching you guys and then I go out to garage and remember how inadequate my Jeep is... :suicide:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Awesome video!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Great Vid !

Hit & Lance,
3 trails in less time than than it took to run one every other day....great job !!
Can't wait for next year !!
Hellllldarado......?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Awesome video, thanks Hit!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I wish to join you in a couple of years. And like Dennis, I will be coming from Miami. Gotta save money for JK gogo juice. Oh I forgot, finish paying my alimony. April 2014. The light is at the end of the tunnel. So I have 2 yrs to make this the best road trip ever.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Great video. I've done the Spike may times, did it at EJS on Big Saturday, which was a bit long. No worries, Moab trails don't get much more betterer.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Looks like fun! Too bad most of the video is windowed-crop the 4x3 shots to 16x9 next time?

Maybe next year I'll make it out to EJS. I know of at least one KC guy planning on making the trip.

That buggy looks sweet!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
excellent.
i ran that same trail series back in September 2006 with a bunch of guys on the quadratec forum. that was an awesome day..... i've run poison spider twice. '03 and '06... and in that 3 years, there was a BIG change in a couple of portions of the trail.

i wanna go again. hopefully, EJS 2013.... :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts