JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn time is flying by so fast i can't believe it. The weather has been awesome out here in Colorado, anyway now to the "meat and potatoes" shall we say.

I have been hitting the gym very consistently and have not been loosing like i was for the last few weeks, but i do think i am getting stronger. When I checked this morning I was 228 pounds. I will be at the gym tonight if anyone wants to join me!

What are you guys at?
:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Back on track.

170 this morning. Down 5 this morning. About a pound a week. Nothing spetacular, but at least it's the right direction.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Holding in a few pounds above my goal weight of 190. After training tonight, going to spend a few more days cutting and pumping the cardio. Should hit 190 by Friday. That gives me about 20 days to get used to the weight (I've never fought at 190 before) and maintain.

Good job to everyone here losing the pounds. Plumber, this has been a great way to get everyone motivated and talking about it.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
got to admit... I slacked this week. Have not event worked out :bawling:

Schedule was off so I didn’t have any real time. Its nice here in the SE this weekend so I will mountain bike tomorrow for some cardio. Next week I start hard 4 days a week weights, 2 days straight running. Got some possible carrier opportunities and I need to be in better shape for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.