JKOwners Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Is there anybody left on this planet that's not stupid enough to figure out, If your ass is fat, quit eating so many fu*king groceries you fat fawking pigs. Try standing in front of a mirror naked every time you eat. That will cure ya in a hurry. Dumb asses !
Only the dumb post advice like this. I cut out excess eating, desserts, you name it and never gained a pound, never lost it either! Those of us who sit behind a desk all day have to watch what we eat and workout. Starving myself isn't an option so :thefinger:

·
Vendor
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Is there anybody left on this planet that's not stupid enough to figure out, If your ass is fat, quit eating so many fu*king groceries you fat fawking pigs. Try standing in front of a mirror naked every time you eat. That will cure ya in a hurry. Dumb asses !
there are plenty of other threads on this board go play in one of those and keep your comments to yourself, nobody asked for your opinion and believe it or not we don't want to hear it.:shaking:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
plumber how you doin with the "on the road" eating? I checked the scale in the weight room today after my workout and it said I was down about 4 lbs but thats a different scale so we will see what the Wii Fit says tomorrow!

·
Vendor
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
plumber how you doin with the "on the road" eating? I checked the scale in the weight room today after my workout and it said I was down about 4 lbs but thats a different scale so we will see what the Wii Fit says tomorrow!
doing damn good, i am very happy to see my extended family again, i am going to eat a lot of fish, i love fish, i love fish, i love fish. no fast food at all, sit ups and push ups in the room every night.

i weighed myself this morning and i was the same, i am happy with that. new thread Monday and everyone needs to weigh in!!!!

by the way i miss Florida, it is great down here
:)

G

·
So the heep made it to Florida again? I’m scared to take mine much further than Moab ;)

Good luck on the diet and best wishes for your granddad.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.