JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Alright I am game for it. Not sure how much actual weight I will lose since I am going for a bit more muscle gain. I am 6'5" and per the Wii Fit I am 261.2 lbs right now.

Really, I have been on a healthy kick since the weekend after Christmas and I started at 268 lbs. I saw the first 7 roll off quick and then it pretty much has stopped around 261. I have more muscle definition and the pants fit way better now. We have been working out at the cheap apartment gym and very limited to what we could do but last week we started at a real gym and real weights so I hope to see improvements soon esp since I can start doing cardio now.

My only tip, EAT! Just pay attention to it, replace granola bars with carrots, ham and mayo sandwich with a chicken breast and brown rice. Also, you have get yourself a little cheat once a week. If it is a meal or snack, just don’t go overboard and kill a week of diets and working out with 3 McDonals hamburgers and fries. The point is, if you don't eat enough, your body goes into starvation mode and your metabolism drops.

Anyways, good luck and for a good info website, www.bodybuilding.com

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Man sounds like some of you have been hard at work already :bounce:

I guess I should toss out, I would like to lose 15 lbs and be down to 245. I may not be bringing down the house with a 6 pack at that weight but 245 by the end of April is the plan. Just sucks as I can only workout 3 days a week due to time issues right now.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Plumber, don't forget to watch those carbs, sugar, and sodium levels too! Also you need protein for those muscles!

So what is everyones reason for wanting to drop weight? For me, I want to be able to ride further 6 miles on my mountain bike. Also, I have always been thin and fit until I got the desk job and now I am that guy and kinda has made me self aware of it in social situations.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
x2, i just found out i need to make an emergency trip to Tampa FLA. to see my grandpa, i guess this will be a good test. I am driving out tomorrow at 5am should be there Friday.

I WILL STAY AT HOTELS WITH GYMS AND I WILL STAY IN TOUCH!!!!!

here goes nutin
Hope everything is ok...

Just stay away from fast food and portion control yourself!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Is there anybody left on this planet that's not stupid enough to figure out, If your ass is fat, quit eating so many fu*king groceries you fat fawking pigs. Try standing in front of a mirror naked every time you eat. That will cure ya in a hurry. Dumb asses !
Only the dumb post advice like this. I cut out excess eating, desserts, you name it and never gained a pound, never lost it either! Those of us who sit behind a desk all day have to watch what we eat and workout. Starving myself isn't an option so :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
plumber how you doin with the "on the road" eating? I checked the scale in the weight room today after my workout and it said I was down about 4 lbs but thats a different scale so we will see what the Wii Fit says tomorrow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.