JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
This sucks....I was starting in at 204.5...but I'm already down to 199. Once I get to 190, I will need to maintain until the fight. So, I will be with you all in spirit, but I don't stand a chance in the numbers game.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Hey, am I the only GIRL doing this?!?! How embarrassing...........
:fj: Melissa
Hey...no shame in that. We're all proud of you for wanting to do it and will help you out in any way we can.

As for me, I'm holding steady at 199 after dropping from 204.5 (don't like to lose too much at once). Tonight will end a run of hard training and battering of my body. The next few days will be hard cardio gym time and a little more weight cutting. Should be at 195 this weekend, then wreck the whole thing with the wine tasting trip.

Monday will be a recovery and recut day.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Admit it fatty...you're just a non-vet couch potatoe fatty deluded into thinking that living in Califagnia means you will have a Hollywood body....

NOT!!!

Phacking dip sh!t
You really are a sh*td*ck. Why don't you come out here and prove what a tough guy you are? Some of us actually work hard and fight for everything we've got (literally). Hell....I'll cancel my next fight and just wait for you. We can do it in public or behind closed doors. Whatever you want, *****.

Put up or shut up, you fawking snatch.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
x2, i just found out i need to make an emergency trip to Tampa FLA. to see my grandpa, i guess this will be a good test. I am driving out tomorrow at 5am should be there Friday.

I WILL STAY AT HOTELS WITH GYMS AND I WILL STAY IN TOUCH!!!!!

here goes nutin
Sorry guys. I shouldn't have even responded to that moron. He is ignored now.

Plumber...let me know if you have any questions...I used to live on the road, so I can give you some tips on places to eat and what to get. And when in doubt....order 2 chicken breasts and a salad (most places like El Pollo Loco or Boston Market types have those options).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.