JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The RR4W paper/schedule is out for EJS '12. So their BLM permitted, exclusive use trail schedule is now known.

CRAWL Magazine is doing a subscriber day at BFE on Tuesday, and there is a WE Rock/Dirt Riot race out there on Big Saturday. There is nothing else posted yet at BFE for the week other than a night run.

Then, eliminating Thursday and Friday due to sponsors who would be at the Vendor Show:

Pritchett is unused by RR4W on Wednesday.

Triple Threat (Poison Spyder, Golden Spike, and Gold Bar Rim combined) is/are unused by RR4W on Monday and Wednesday.

Behind the Rocks is unused by RR4W on Monday and Tuesday.

With Lance having sold both this place and Pirate, I wondered what would happen this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
I agree^. Last year was a lot of fun. It wouldn't be the end of the world to do it again.
My second choice would be Behind the Rocks. That trail is pretty fun also.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Hit's on it! :beer: Lance told me he is bringing his buggy this year so it should be fun! BTW Planman nice work on the trail forecasting!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'd like to do these, since i've never wheeled them...but any is cool

Triple Threat (Poison Spyder, Golden Spike, and Gold Bar Rim combined) is/are unused by RR4W on Monday and Wednesday.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Larry. Maybe. I am going to try my best. I'll know in a week or so. Most likely I can be there Sun and Mon. It will be fun. Pat.
Try Pat! That would be great. I'm coming in on Sunday and leaving on Saturday! I'm gonna be tail gunner on Hitmoney's ass! I will PM my cell number to you so you will have it. Larry

·
It never ends...
2,904 Posts
Try Pat! That would be great. I'm coming in on Sunday and leaving on Saturday! I'm gonna be tail gunner on Hitmoney's ass! I will PM my cell number to you so you will have it. Larry
Ok. Making progress, I think it is going to work out. Targeting Sun-tues.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I will be running Triple Whammy on Wednesday for sure. That's my favorite trail system in Moab!

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
It never ends...
2,904 Posts
Larry. I'm booked in. I get there Sat and leave Wed. Might be back again on the Friday. Although I probably will run Billings in GJ.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Had a beer with Lance the other night and he said he was getting a permit from BLM as we were talking. Its a go! Just didn't ask him which trail. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts