JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to set-up the "HUNDY Compound" out at "the Hammers" Feb 25-27th.

We'll be camped in my 40' trailer with the JK and at least one Deuce and a 1/2.

The LCQ race is on Thurs and the KOH race is on Friday and I predict they will be AWESOME!!! This is a "must see" event!

I thought it would be cool to have a JKO camp out there. Post up if you can make it for camping or for the day.

Go to Pirate4X4.com to find out more about the race. Its gonna be insane! Part rock crawl, part rock race, part desert race!!! Should be very interesting. There will be alot of 'state of the art" equipment racing for the crown!

I promise it will be fun! Plus we will have the biggest BonFire!!!:thefinger:

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
keep a space for me... I won't be there this year, hopefully next

I will certainly be there in spirit and hope to track everything online, if that deal is set up

get some JK's together and I will tell the official Pirate photog to stop by and take pics

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great! It looks like we have a good JK group forming up!

I am going to bring at least one Deuce and a 1/2 out--- but I am trying to figure out logistics to bring more. Anyone want to drive one??? It will be cool to have our own JK camp and some Mil vehicles there too!

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Great! It looks like we have a good JK group forming up!

I am going to bring at least one Deuce and a 1/2 out--- but I am trying to figure out logistics to bring more. Anyone want to drive one??? It will be cool to have our own JK camp and some Mil vehicles there too!

:beer::beer::beer:
Ill drive one so long as I can leave my jk at your shop.:beer:

·
Registered
35 Posts
ill be out ether thursday night or friday morning just bringing the jeep no trailer should be a blast.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
You gunna try to camp in the same spot Hundy? I guess it won't be hard to find you this time since you're bringing a deuce.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts