JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<------- Post number one!!!

This forum just kicks butt! :mr-t:

Need info about your Jeep? Search and you shall receive.

Need info about how to spend your hard earned money? You will get at least 50 different opinions just by asking.

Need info on life? Who can know more about life than a bunch of people that own Jeeps.

Need some entertainment? Head on over to the DL section and read up on all the great threads with flame warfare going on in them........ HOURS of entertainment.

Love the forum hope to be part of it. I don't have a JK as of yet..... I'll be picking up a 2012 Silver JKU Rubicon once the Army sends me back from Afghanistan in a few months but I do have a 2002 TJ.

Once I get back from the Stan I'll be in Alaska for a while (awesomeness) then with any luck I hope to be going home to California (Fresno), either that or to Colorado for a while. So I might see some of you Cali or Colorado guys soon!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
:beer:Welcome too JKO from the Jersey Crew, got too many members over there hurry back safe. Thanks for doing what your doing so we can do what were doing. Post up some pics of life in the mountains. Nice having the web, keeps you a little closer.:beer:

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:beer:Welcome too JKO from the Jersey Crew, got too many members over there hurry back safe. Thanks for doing what your doing so we can do what were doing. Post up some pics of life in the mountains. Nice having the web, keeps you a little closer.:beer:
Thanks unsub. The web sure does make it easier.

Alaska........... some beautiful country!!!

Mount McKinley highest peak (20320 feet) in North America

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Thank You for your service and welcome to jkowners. :beer:

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
You'll fit right in here! LOL Get home safe and start wheelin'! Welcome to JKO. :beer:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Thanks for serving:beer: Welcome to JKO, that's one sweet TJ that you have there!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.