JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all my fellow JKO people I you faverate Geezer will be sponsoring a JKO award at the Orlando Show and Shine..

Rules
1, You must have a JKO sticker on your jeep
2. It must be a JK
3, I can be bribed
4, No yellow Jeeps on 40's (just kidding Kah)
5, lets have fun
6. My 2 JK's arn't in the mix...

Lifted Locked Armored on 37's
I live I ride I go over Shit
Geezer's Tank and Tinker rubi

·
Registered
767 Posts
You guys are going to rag on me bad for this... but... I need to know where to get JKO stickers. Yes... my sorry ass doesn't have any on the jeeps. Forgive me.

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
You guys are going to rag on me bad for this... but... I need to know where to get JKO stickers. Yes... my sorry ass doesn't have any on the jeeps. Forgive me.
:laughing: You have been on here long enough to know of the Pirate/JKO store! :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have 2 black ones I picked up at Jeep beach last year that I have not put on the JK yet. I will sell them to you for 50.00 each, so I can have some raffle money this year:grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I got yer back dude. Just the other day I found 4 of the coveted "Florida JKO" decals... in the bottom of my skivvy drawer. :grinpimp:

3 white & 1 black & they're yours if you want em.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Scott, can I claim 1 white one??? PLEASE??? I'll give you beer for it...

·
Registered
767 Posts
I got yer back dude. Just the other day I found 4 of the coveted "Florida JKO" decals... in the bottom of my skivvy drawer. :grinpimp:

3 white & 1 black & they're yours if you want em.
Thanks Brother! Yes, it would be nice to have them before MOAB. I might see you Saturday!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all this talk about a JKO sticker you could just make your own ??????

But rely I thought it would help support the site and US JKers

Oh well still have to have a JKO or JK Florida or JK texas did i forget anyone ??
sticker for the Award///////>>>>>>>:bounce::bounce::bounce:
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
:beer::beer::beer:for me

Geezer's tank

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
all this talk about a JKO sticker you could just make your own ??????

But rely I thought it would help support the site and US JKers

Oh well still have to have a JKO or JK Florida or JK texas did i forget anyone ??
sticker for the Award///////>>>>>>>:bounce::bounce::bounce:
:thefinger:
::beer:for me

Geezer's tank
huh? We (they) did kind of hijack your thread didn't we. I was just commenting because Grant provided a stinky link because he thinks that kind of stuff is funny.:shaking:

Now back to your regularly scheduled award:bounce:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
huh? We (they) did kind of hijack your thread didn't we. I was just commenting because Grant provided a stinky link because he thinks that kind of stuff is funny.:shaking:

Now back to your regularly scheduled award:bounce:
But I fixed it in my reply...

:beer:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts