• Quincy's house

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
so find a BBQ joint that will fit our jeeps :gluging:

What about Dickey's BBQ at 123rd-ish and Metcalf (behind Sonic)

Or Smokehouse BBQ 135th and Metcalf

Or McGuire's smokehouse at 151st and Mur-Len

·
Registered
374 Posts
Or if it isn't supposed to rain...Woodyard BBQ

·
Registered
374 Posts
Last time we tried that, we only got 4 people to show up. :suicide:
You are right...because one of our number rode up on a Harley and left early...thought it might get rained on. BTW, it didn't rain a drop that night. :)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Both times we had it at Bryants the turnout sucked. I thought we were pretty happy with the pizza joint. Besides, May looks like it is going to be at the BLVD drive in.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Both times we had it at Bryants the turnout sucked. I thought we were pretty happy with the pizza joint. Besides, May looks like it is going to be at the BLVD drive in.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
My vote originally went to having it at Quincy's house, but all in all, I'd say that I'm happy with Johnny Brusco's. Plenty of parking, and they like having us there.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Their new location has less parking, but they do appreciate us...I really didn't mind the buffet because it was easier, but I've had better pizza.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
jko meet and eat

I thought you guys quit doing this 2nd Tuesday get together. I have been going up to Minskies and eating all by myself just waiting for some jeeps to show up for months now

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.