JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Dude you have no idea. I know what you are saying but really :rasta: The spammers are relentless and they have nothing better to do than bombard forums. Once your site gets on a list it's miserable.

Our club forum gets 40 plus new members a day with the sole purpose of malicious activity. Once they crashed the server but most are just annoying spam. It got so bad we have to approve every individual manually.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Oh shit! I hope JKO doesn't become irrelevant! Awww, fuckski! Too late! We have a thread going right now about 500 dollar snake skin belts and nobody is doing anything besides bolting shit on.

Abendx, what were we talking about?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
You pay 500$ for a belt and he's the idiot?!!?

Isn't it ironic?
No doubt! See how fast he jumped on that? Lizard, snake, gator, or baby seal, who fucking cares. Five hundred dollars for any fashion accessory is ruh-tarded!

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Hooray another hijack. You know this is dirty laundry not chit chat right?

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
As I am technologically challenged and tapatalk made me seem like a techie this new set up sucks for me-i have Marcus on speed dial anyways but just wanted to thank those that have helped me out over the years. See everyone on the trail!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I just saw this, but I couldn't agree more. I asked the VS guys to tighten up security a few days ago because we were getting hammered. They made a small tweak, so hopefully it helps. I haven't been getting as many reported thread emails in the past two or so days, so hopefully it has.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts