JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vinyl of the JKF sticker is so cheap/thin, I had a hell of a time trying to get it off

So we resorted to more drastic (and appropriate) measures

Yup, that worked

:lol:

A

·
0 Posts
I use the wife’s hair dryer but you Texan’s use more powerful sticker removal tools I see :laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we were working on mounting a custom spare tire carrier (RockRash4x4 prototype). The carrier is on, but not ready to show pictures of it yet- still more work to do on it.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
we were working on mounting a custom spare tire carrier (RockRash4x4 prototype). The carrier is on, but not ready to show pictures of it yet- still more work to do on it.
Ya'll must have jumped on that sticker first thing... it was long gone when I got there. Now just take the flame to the sticker on HippyJ's heap.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I feel like such a wimp... I used a hairdryer to heat up the decals on my jeep when I wanted to remove them...

I have SO much to learn!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Cool cant wate to see it:beer:

·
Registered
22 Posts
you can also go to your local body /parts store and there is a rubber wheel you can get that mounts to your drill.
it's mainly used for pinstripe removal but works well with all decals
and will not harm your paint

A

·
0 Posts
I’m taking my JKO (not JKF) stickers off. The font doesn’t match and you can’t read the forum URL anyway. Nothing against the forum, they just don’t look very good on the Jeep. I'm not much into stickers to begin with.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Looks like you put it in the wrong place Alec. It's too far forward down there. They seem to look better on the cowl corner:D

Mine are hanging on the cork board in our computer room. I just removed the X stickers over the weekend and would put them in that spot or under the Unlimited. Wife isn't really into stickers so for now they remain in the house.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I’m taking my JKO (not JKF) stickers off. The font doesn’t match and you can’t read the forum URL anyway. Nothing against the forum, they just don’t look very good on the Jeep. I'm not much into stickers to begin with.

Damn, now that's a garage

1 - 20 of 59 Posts