JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
RIP Brad
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for anyone that frequents JKA. I went there today and received this browser message, be careful!! This doesn't mean anything is wrong, but it could.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
omgoodness there are oth
er JK forums out there besides JKOwners? woah....

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Same here. I just can't call the Asylum JKA. Adventure called it first. :D

I clicked on the asylum yesterday and it kept kicking me to Amazon or a YouTube video about oragami. Tapatalk worked though.
<<<Note to self> Internet scramble worked on HOOLIGAN. Must get TapTalk re-direct working before HOOLIGAN makes another post!>>>

:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Same here. I just can't call the Asylum JKA. Adventure called it first. :D

I clicked on the asylum yesterday and it kept kicking me to Amazon or a YouTube video about oragami. Tapatalk worked though.
It was working for me but the red that was on the home page is gone. And your right, JKA is taken. I just refer to JK-Asylum as the 'Asylum' or the nut house, whatever...

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Oh, and the "sent from my walkie talkie" is straight as an arrow! :shaking:
Sorry! I don't understand your "arrow" comment in reference / reply to you liking a man in your ass. Are you trying to educate us in your ways of "the rainbow?"

I am asking nicely for you to PLEASE stop! This is a "family" forum!!!

Sent from my "Walkie Talkie."

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Oh, and the "sent from my walkie talkie" is straight as an arrow! :shaking:
Sorry! I don't understand your "arrow" comment in reference / reply to you liking a man in your ass. Are you trying to educate us in your ways of "the rainbow?"

I am asking nicely for you to PLEASE stop! This is a "family" forum!!!

Sent from my "Walkie Talkie."
:laughing2::rainbow::laughing2::rainbow:

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I have to agree with James. "Walkie Talkie", that about as straight as a 6 foot red head with a mustache wearing navy dress whites driving a red Volkswagen cabriolet convertable in 1982!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.