JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done some searching, and I haven't really been able to turn up much of anything. A buddy of mine gave me his bumpers off of his Sahara, but I have a X model without fog lights. I did find the full Mopar fog light kit and I am not looking to pay 300 bucks. I am no where near a pro at wiring but it really seems as simple find a set of lights and run a wires from the battery to a switch and down to the lights. I don't want to do this and end up tearing something up. I did find a schematic but I am not 100% sure on how to read that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, a simple set of lights is easy. Where you at? I'm sure there's someone around you that would be willing to help you out.
Pretty much what I said. It looks to be as easy as finding a set of light and running wires from the battery to a toggle switch and then to the lights. I am really just asking to see if this is correct.

·
Registered
148 Posts
... It looks to be as easy as finding a set of light and running wires from the battery to a toggle switch and then to the lights. I am really just asking to see if this is correct.
Yes, but do yourself a favor and wire them up by having the toggle switch energize a relay, just to protect the system from any problems.... like melting wires/fires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts