1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JK H1 beadlocks + wheels and tires + stock suspension DFW

****903-303-9977 text for pics and fastest response****

5 H1 recentered beadlocks

jk bolt pattern bead locks, craigslist units from OK theae are not streetable as they have warpage so im not using them, second set after driving back up there to exhange the first set that were warped. Good trail wheels for sure but i want wheels for trail and street.

250.00 local only

Stock silver JKU wheels plus tires all 5, 4 have 29,xxx miles and spare is untouched.

Stock JKU suspension minus springs, 28,xxx miles on it all with stock front shaft.

Dont really want to ship anything but will meet within an hour drive or so for full asking prices anything further is plus 50.00 for fuel(diesel aint cheap).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Added H1 beadlocks

ADDED BEADLOCKS

H1 style recentered, trail only raw metal, will come with the hutchinson rubber inner lock rings/run flats. One has a pie cut out of it while i was trying to cut the heavy run flat part off but is near impossible the rubber is thick and super tough(soon as the blad got hot the rubber would snatch it and hold on) I was going to have a company in dallas waterjet the lock rings off the run flats for around 250. Will come with new Orings to seal the two halfs together and new valve cores plus all hardware.

Center are flat so if your using them for a jk bolt patter as per what they are made for youll need spacers.

250.00 firm, local sell will drive to meet within an hour or so.

Reactions: alejalva
1 - 2 of 2 Posts