JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
This is stupid. Who really cares. Mostly a bunch of idiots that never wheel. It's like kids in a school yard, my bikes better than yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I AGREE!!!! i'm so tired of all this toy vs jeep, chevy vs. ford vs. dodge. Like igofshn said, more than half of these people have never REALLY wheeled and never will. enough already!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
a little ot. igofishn, i saw your rig at shaver lake this last weekend. looks good.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yeah the whole FJ vs Jeep vs Hummer debate is old. They are all different vehicles design to do diffrent things

·
Registered
749 Posts
My "X" is better than your Rubi's....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
There, that oughta stop everybody from even reading that [email protected] over there.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
My Sahara's better than both your X AND their Rubi's:clown:

Seriously, my brother's been just like that concerning Chevys for as long as I can remember. Like I told him, I'd understand it a whole lot better if he actually owned stock in the company.

·
Registered
749 Posts
My Sahara's better than both your X AND their Rubi's:clown:

Seriously, my brother's been just like that concerning Chevys for as long as I can remember. Like I told him, I'd understand it a whole lot better if he actually owned stock in the company.
You have painted fenders, mine are black,..black is better,,.:thefinger: beat that now..:pissed: LMFAO... definitely mocking that CARDOMAIN.

A

·
0 Posts
I miss my old H2 and think I’ll order one of these to make my Rubi better off road :D:D

·
Registered
401 Posts
I miss my old H2 and think I’ll order one of these to make my Rubi better off road :D:D

Alec! order one for me too, Pretty PLEASE I gotta have it!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I want one too as long as it is installed only with double sided tape and I don't have to cut the hood :D

peter
It oughta be chromed as well. Will it fit the FJ's too?

·
Registered
900 Posts
FJ, H3, Land Rover, Jeep.............they all look good covered in mud. I say run what you brung and spend way less time worrying about what anyone else is driving. :jeep1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts