JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Freedom 3 piece hardtop from 2009 JK Unlimited. $1200 OBO for local pickup in Gulfport, MS. Will add freight charges if you want this item shipped. This top was used on my Jeep for 3 months and has been stored in my garage and covered since then. Excellent condition. Black top with tinted windows. Email me all serious inquiries. Will fit unlimited (4door) JK Models from 2007 - 2010 according to the Jeep dealerships. Top goes for $2400 brand new. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Gonna take a wild guess and say it's local pick up. It costs too much to ship one on a pallet via truck freight. Just my .02 worth...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Freedom 3 piece hardtop from 2009 JK Unlimited. $1200 OBO for local pickup in Gulfport, MS. Will add freight charges if you want this item shipped. This top was used on my Jeep for 3 months and has been stored in my garage and covered since then. Excellent condition. Black top with tinted windows. Email me all serious inquiries. Will fit unlimited (4door) JK Models from 2007 - 2010 according to the Jeep dealerships. Top goes for $2400 brand new. Thanks for looking.
Do you still have? I need one for 2010 rubicon.
Is it black and does it have everything needed to install?
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts