JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, 3 years ago, I picked up my JK from the dealership.. And today, she is at the dealership getting all the small minor warrenty work done.. Like the soft top leaking at the doors.. and a few minor items..

·
Registered
805 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JK! :beer:

Hope she gets better with age...like the rest of us :D

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Happy Birthday :)

Mine is 3 yrs old also sometime around now, but I ran out of warranty 2 yrs ago and even before that there wasn't much left that they would cover :D

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I started looking at JK's 3 years ago. Ended up getting one in May of 2007. Boy how things have changed in the last 3 years. For example, seeing somebody with 35's and a 3 inch lift was like seeing somebody today with 40's and a 6 inch lift.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I started looking at JK's 3 years ago. Ended up getting one in May of 2007. Boy how things have changed in the last 3 years. For example, seeing somebody with 35's and a 3 inch lift was like seeing somebody today with 40's and a 6 inch lift.
35's are the new 33's.. all these TJ boys think they badass with 33's.. not anymore :thefinger:

·
Registered
805 Posts
35's are the new 33's.. all these TJ boys think they badass with 33's.. not anymore :thefinger:
I've gone wheeling with all kinds of Jeeps (CJs, YJs, TJs and JKs) and, despite their tire size disadvantage, TJs are possibly the most popular overall, most revered Jeep on the trails.

Here's to all those TJs still getting dirty out there :beer:

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JK! :beer:

Hope she gets better with age...like the rest of us :D
x2

Ours will be in August and about 75k miles by then.....the time and miles go by quickly.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've gone wheeling with all kinds of Jeeps (CJs, YJs, TJs and JKs) and, despite their tire size disadvantage, TJs are possibly the most popular overall, most revered Jeep on the trails.

Here's to all those TJs still getting dirty out there :beer:
x2 on the TJ..

This is my buddy Jason that I wheel with.. And his Stock TJ was keeping up with our modded JKs..

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Same here! I remember when 35's on a JK was "WOW" territory. :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts