JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - tim and ally have been SOLD they now have a new jeep to love and care for them!!!! SOLD

as of 01-03-10 - sale pending to a local buyer willing to pickup axles. if the deal isn't completed i'll let ya know asap. tim and ally may have a new home and jeep to love them!

i have a set of stock jk rubicon dana 44's with 4.10 gears and stock lockers both axles have less than 600 miles on them, located in Athens, Alabama for $2300.00. Athens, AL is located in the center of Northern Alabama 15 miles from the Tennessee State line in historic Limestone County. please pm if interested.

note - the axles must be picked up or you'll need to make shipping arrangements.

btw, the axles are AS IS ALL SALES are FINAL with NO WARRANTY. i know you already knew this but i had to include this anyway, just in case :shaking:

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
CORRECT PRICE - JK Rubicon Dana 44's for SALE $2300.00

sorry about the typo the correct price is $2300.00! still for sale or trade for jk 2 door model 1/2 doors. prefer a local pickup for buy or trade however i'll ship the axles if your willing to pay the extra cost $2300.00 + shipping = ???? :grinpimp:

btw, lots of interest/questions and calls first to commit by paying or trading w/doors get the axles......someone please come and get them<g>!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
JK Rubicon Dana 44's for SALE or TRADE

tim and ally's history (yes, i've named my axles<grin>) - the dana 44's are like "new" with fewer than 600 miles on both, they were professionally removed at a custom fab shop. the dana 44's were removed from a new 08 jk jeep wrangler two door model i bought in late 2009 from a dealership that closed, the jk had 74 miles on it when i bought it. the axles were ONLY used on my two door jk with all STOCK equipment, oversized tires and bumpers ect were NEVER used/installed with these axles. the jk was NEVER taken off road while it was stock only driven on the streets and highways.

someone please tim and ally need a new home :innocent: tim and ally enjoy morning rock crawling and afternoon muddin' they are well behaved and don't eat much.

sale price - $2300.00 in the form of cash, postal money order or paypal (my account is verified)

trade price - a set of factory 2 door model 1/2 doors (black interior panels with black exterior paint, if possible)

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
>> Would you consider seperating? <<

i would but i worry i'll get stuck with the dana 44 rear, i think my best chance to sell is as a set. if i can't sell now i'll store the dana 44's in my garage i have room and re post them later. i really need a local buyer willing to pickup tim and ally, no one wants to pay for freight shipping :bawling:

:pissed: and NO i CAN NOT afford to sell for $2300.00 shipped :pissed:

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
>> Would you consider seperating? <<

i would but i worry i'll get stuck with the dana 44 rear, i think my best chance to sell is as a set. if i can't sell now i'll store the dana 44's in my garage i have room and re post them later. i really need a local buyer willing to pickup tim and ally, no one wants to pay for freight shipping :bawling:

:pissed: and NO i CAN NOT afford to sell for $2300.00 shipped :pissed:
I can do local pick up!!

Well if anyone is interested in a e-disco and a rear dana 44 pm me and maybe something can be worked out, so we can take tim & ally off your hands!
In the photos you have the driveshafts too are they included in the sale price?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
JK Rubicon Dana 44's for SALE $2300.00 or TRADE

d'sjk >> In the photos you have the driveshafts too are they included in the sale price? <<

yes, the buyer of tim and ally (both dana 44's) gets all the stuff in the pictures ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
I cant belive someone has not jumped on this. Its almost worth buying just to resale them. If you were not so far away Id come pick em up and do just that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts