JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Are these any different that a 2-door Rubicon set?

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
The spring rates are different depending on options .

If you'd want to put JKU springs on a 2dr, you'd want them to be from a JKU rubicon with the hard top and hitch options from factory. You'll get an inch to an inch and a quarter of lift .

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
4DR Rubi with tow package is the tallest out there. IIRC, they end with either 18 or 19 in the front.. .can't remember the number for the rear.

As Rich mentioned, putting them on a stock 2dr will get you about an inch taller, potentially allowing you to install a 33" tire.

·
Registered
402 Posts
4DR Rubi with tow package is the tallest out there. IIRC, they end with either 18 or 19 in the front.. .can't remember the number for the rear.

As Rich mentioned, putting them on a stock 2dr will get you about an inch taller, potentially allowing you to install a 33" tire.
doesn't matter if it's rubicon or not on springs... just the options... my wife's '09 X unlimited with hard top and tow package had the highest tag number springs available (don't remember #'s off top of my head, but there's a thread somewhere about the stock springs and the numbers on the tag)... i put them on my 2-door rubicon and got at least an inch out of them.

it's the shocks that set the rubicon suspension apart.

oops... and forgot what forum i was in... lol.. so... question for seller: what are the numbers on the tags on the springs?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Goin to dinner let you know what the tag says in an hour or two. Thanks for the info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts