JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for five, stock JK Rubicon 17" aluminum wheels, hopefully in Colorado, so I can pick them up. Or, some one who is willing to ship them.
Got any? 970-625-8998 days.

Chris

·
Registered
820 Posts
Looking for five, stock JK Rubicon 17" aluminum wheels, hopefully in Colorado, so I can pick them up. Or, some one who is willing to ship them.
Got any? 970-625-8998 days.

Chris

I have 5 from my 2007 rubi but I'm in Va. If the price is right there yours.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses, I've found a set here in Colorado, and I'm having them painted. They should look very different when finished. I'll post a pic or two when I get them back from the paint shop.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have 5 from my 2007 rubi but I'm in Va. If the price is right there yours.
Would you sell only one? I shreded the inside bead on one of mine this weekend and need a replacement. Where are you in VA? I am in Annapolis, MD

·
Registered
820 Posts
Would you sell only one? I shreded the inside bead on one of mine this weekend and need a replacement. Where are you in VA? I am in Annapolis, MD
Sorry bud. I gotta sell all five. I'm here on the coast

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry bud. I gotta sell all five. I'm here on the coast
Thanks for the reply...I saw the post and figured I'd ask. I don't need 5 so I will keep searching.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Contact rebel off road, they have mine sitting on the garage floor. Tires have 11k on them. More than sure they would be happy to get rid of them.

Just let me know if you take them because they are there basically on consignment.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Painted JK-Rubi Wheels

Here is a picture of the JK Rubicon, 17" aluminum wheels I had painted. It sure changes the appearance.

Thanks for all the replys. Keep on Jeepin'.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts