JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From my 07 JK Rubicon Unlimited:
Front Bumper with lights $50. Includes metal backing with the crush cans and all the other plastic dams if you want it. You pick it up in West Sacramento. How's that for a deal? LATER: Gone, gave it away.
Unlimited Rock Rails..slight scratches from the Rubicon Trail $50. You pick up.
Front hooks $75. Heck, I'd take $45 to get them to a good home. OK, OK Free to a board member who wants to pick them up!!
Stock rear hitch $50 SOLD
2" spacer spring lift from Rubicon Express..just the spacers. $50.

You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 916-206-0309. I can take credit card.

Later: Someone asked me how much to ship the rock rails to North Carolina. Took awhile, but after calling several local freight companies, then going on www.trucking.com, I discovered it only costs from $485 to more than $600 to ship them freight!! Fagettaboutit!!! Then I discovered I was mistaken thinking it would be more cost-effective shipping the rails freight after getting a rate schedule this evening using my UPS account. It came to around $52. Shoulda done that in the first place!

These are heavy and unweildy to handle, so it will take some care to get them packed so they get there in reasonable condition. Talking with our local Jeep wrecking yard, I learned they pay about $50 for them from local 4x4 shops that take them off to put on after-market rails. They said they pay that for the front bumpers with lights as well from the same sources. So you might call around to local 4x4 shops that do installs to see if they have any they need to get rid of. You might score a bargain there and not have to worry about shipping.

I'll also send you one of my HoodLifts for JK, CJ, TJ, YJ, LJ or Cherokee for only $50, including shipping, just for JK board members.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
does hitch come with all bolts needed to install? How much shipped to 30047 (GA)?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
does hitch come with all bolts needed to install? How much shipped to 30047 (GA)?
I'll look for the bolts; however they might be holding on the new Rock Hard rear bumper. You might have to get some at a hardware store. I'll ship it to GA for $15, so that would come to $65. If I can find the bolts I'll throw those in as well. I can take Visa, so pm me and we can get things started. You can also call to 916-206-0309.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'll take the hitch if the other guy doesn't. I have family in Roseville that might be able to pick it up. drop me an email if the other guy doesnt take it.
[email protected]
Burke
Sent you a PM...well I actually sent you an email. Hitch and HoodLift shipped to you yesterday! I found the bolts, so they shipped with the hitch

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How much will it be to ship to 80031 for the 2" lift? Let me know. Thanks
$9 should do it. You can call me at 916-206-0309. I can do credit cards since I own a business that takes it.

Later: Still available. No response the above post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts