JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hoping to find a front Rubi D44, or better yet the pair if the price is good, within the next month or two. Want to find something within a 12 hour drive one way from Valparaiso, Indiana. Gearing doesn't matter. Most alterations to brackets doesn't matter....such as being altered for coil overs or what not. If you have something...or will in the next few months then shoot me an email.

[email protected]

A cash deal works for me...but if you are into tattoos a partial trade would be great. I have been a professional tattoo artist for 14 years. You can see my work in the link in my signature.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hoping to find a front Rubi D44, or better yet the pair if the price is good, within the next month or two. Want to find something within a 12 hour drive one way from Valparaiso, Indiana. Gearing doesn't matter. Most alterations to brackets doesn't matter....such as being altered for coil overs or what not. If you have something...or will in the next few months then shoot me an email.

[email protected]

A cash deal works for me...but if you are into tattoos a partial trade would be great. I have been a professional tattoo artist for 14 years. You can see my work in the link in my signature.
Dynatrac PR 44 shipped to you for $3469.05 with JK E-locker and choice of R&P, factory joints installed and you use your outer knuckles/brakes. You would have to purchase Rubicon shafts for $740 (moly) shipped or go with the RCV shafts for $1055 shipped, unless you have a source for the factory ones cheap.

If interested let me know!

Thank you! I am very grateful for your business.

Allen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts