JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of having your JK suck ass in the power department.....? The JK Power Pack we have put together has proved to be an awesome addition to anyone looking for more performance for their Jeep JK. Below is a list of bolt on components included in the kit.

Price = $950.00 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48......

CLICK THE LINK TO ORDER ONLINE or call 805-783-2060 to order over the phone.

AFE Stage 2 Air Intake System:
-Increases horsepower up to 5.7 HP
-Improves torque up to 7.75 lbs/ft
-Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
-Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
-Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
-No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
-Replaces OE air filter with high flow, high performance 360 degree radial flow air filter
-Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
-Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
-Replaces factory intake tube with a custom-designed intake tube that accelerates airflow to the turbo or throttle
-Limited lifetime warranty

Edelbrock Cat-Back Exhaust System

-2.5" in, 3" out
-50 state legal
-Unrestricted Flow and Superior Performance with CNC Mandrel-Bent Tubing
-Patented Sound Deflection Technology Cancels Out Unwanted Resonant Noise
-Delivers the True Sound of Performance
-Designed and Manufactured by Edelbrock in the USA for Easy Bolt-on Installation
-Ti-Tech Coating on the Muffler Provides Resistance Against Heat and Corrosion
-16-Gauge Aluminized or 17-Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
-Most Systems Include Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips
-Will Not Void Manufacturers' New Vehicle Warranty

AFE SilverBullet Throttle Body Spacer
-Gains up to 10 horsepower & 14 lbs/ft Torque
-Combination serrated/helix design creates turbulence so that air/fuel charge is thoroughly mixed for complete burn
-Precision machined from solid T-6061 billet aluminum to exacting specification for optimal performance
-The additional space increases the volume between throttle and cylinder improving volumetric efficiency
-Available only for applications that show dyno-proven results
-The serrated entry reduces annoying whistling sound especially at idle and cruising speeds
-Fifty state legal (CARB EO# D-516-2)

Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
-Increase of up to 11 Horsepower & 24 Foot/lbs. of Torque
-Improved Fuel Economy
-Internet Updateable (USB cable included)
-50-State Emissions Legal
-Easy Plug-And-Play Installation
-Speedometer and odometer correction for tires from 22.5" - 44" in diameter
-Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and turn off check engine lights
-Lower the cooling fan on/off temperatures to match thermostat rating
-Return the vehicle back to stock setting or change options at any time
-Two different performance tunes for regular or premium fuel (manufacturer claims +8 hp / +16 ft-lb increase on regular fuel and +11 hp / +24 ft-lb increase on premium fuel)
-Adjustable top speed limiter
-Adjustable Engine RPM "rev" limiter

·
Registered
176 Posts
Do you have any dyno sheets you can post?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
nice price on the kit. Not sure I would run the intake but the rest is very nice. I will have to consider this

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have any dyno sheets you can post?
Let me see what I can come up with........... I might be able to get individual print outs but am sure I have nothing on the whole kit on a dyno. I might be able to get one of our JK's on one though. I have been running this set up for quite awhile and it kicks ass especially for the price point.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Till the end of May we are doing the Power Pack Kit for $900.00 shipped. To recieve this pricing please phone the order in and reference this thread. :mr-t:
We need to move some of these systems............ $875.00 SHIPPED!!! till the June 30th. We need to move a few of these units to make room for more inventory!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
off topic, but....I just went to your guys' web site, and I am impressed, I am planning on going with a few pieces for the JK to better build my hybrid lift up. I just wanted to say that you guys are putting out some awesome products! and I am looking forward to purchasing some!:beer: plus its always nice to support a local California business! will be in touch for some info on shock relocators, drag link flip kit, chromoly tie rod, track bar brackets and a sway bar disconnect kit. Thanks
also just checked out the bumpers, and they are sharp! Very nice work.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
off topic, but....I just went to your guys' web site, and I am impressed, I am planning on going with a few pieces for the JK to better build my hybrid lift up. I just wanted to say that you guys are putting out some awesome products! and I am looking forward to purchasing some!:beer: plus its always nice to support a local California business! will be in touch for some info on shock relocators, drag link flip kit, chromoly tie rod, track bar brackets and a sway bar disconnect kit. Thanks
also just checked out the bumpers, and they are sharp! Very nice work.
Thanks for the compliments!!! We are working hard to make the best stuff out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts