JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just ordered a full set of five Goodyear Duratrac 33x12.5R15 on MB72 matte black alloy wheels. Got a great price on these from the guys at Discount Tire Direct. Does anyone have this set up currently, would you mind posting up some pics?

thanks -:)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Sorry all I had...sorta close tho just 35"s and the black in the wheel isn't there on the wheel

·
Registered
152 Posts
these are from discount tire but not the mb72's i did have to grind the calipers but it really was nothing...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the pics so far. Do I understand this correctly? If you mount 33s on 15x8s then they are going to lose a little height but have a wider stance vs mounting them on 15x10s? I can't remember which stretches the tire more and which allows the rubber to set up taller over them. I don't think 15x10s seem to be what most prefer but would just like to know.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks for the pics so far. Do I understand this correctly? If you mount 33s on 15x8s then they are going to lose a little height but have a wider stance vs mounting them on 15x10s? I can't remember which stretches the tire more and which allows the rubber to set up taller over them. I don't think 15x10s seem to be what most prefer but would just like to know.
15x10's will give you a more "squat" look. Like a box. Wider, flatter. 15x8's will squeeze the tire more, making it slightly taller.

Here are mine on 15x8's. 33x12.50.15 BFG MT's (design before KM2's)

·
Registered
224 Posts

Procomp 15x8 35" KM2 (that actually measure 33.25" tall)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Yeah, the 15x10 will make your tires a bit shorter/boxier. Pluss the tirs are going to stick out past the fenders. Here are my 35/12.5/15 on 15x10 wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts