7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

i am french
i have a JK since five month
i live in paris

it's 08jk auto CRD 2,8 diesel

i have installed a 2,5" terraflex lift and 31,9 mickey thompson
and US front bumper (in europe is not the same bumper than US)
i don't like euro front bumper

my other cars:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Welcome aboard!

It looks like the same bumper i have on the Rubicon minus the hooks.

I wish the CRD was available in the USA... Damn greeny meanies...:bawling:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice looking Jeep. I really like those wheels. Welcome to the forum from sunny New Hampshire. :)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Interesting. I actually think it looks ok for the stock bumper, Of course i would just remove it for a new Shrockworks Mid-Width anyway! :)

I am suprised to see that they have left hand drive vehicles there. I thought all of europe was right hand drive?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no in france we drive in the same side of USA and all the JK have the same side hand drive than you

but we have diesel since one year
diesel is very important ,because se oil is very expesive in france(2$ for one litre)

sorry for my english,i am not sure of what i say

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Your english is good enough!

Je pense votre faire grand avec vos capacités linguistiques. J'emploie un programme de traduction pour dactylographier des Français de nouveau au ya !

:D

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
thank you big A

where is springfield?
Springfield Missouri est au centre des Etats-Unis. Nous avons un endroit merveilleux à jouer avec nos jeeps dans Seymour pour la roche rampant et jouant dans la boue. Est-ce que ceci traduit pour dégager des Français ? Vérifiez ce site Web www.smorr.net :)

A

·
0 Posts
I am suprised to see that they have left hand drive vehicles there. I thought all of europe was right hand drive?
Only England is right hand drive in Europe. Took me a while to stop going to the wrong side of the car/truck when I first moved here :laughing::laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts