JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching Barrett-Jackson, (a little behind, it's on my DVR) and just saw a yellow JK from the Sema show. Never expected to see a JK roll across the block:copyofrockon:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Yea camp was posting on Facebook all about it, little "excessive" in my opinion but hey it's a JK at Barrett-Jackson

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea camp was posting on Facebook all about it, little "excessive" in my opinion but hey it's a JK at Barrett-Jackson
I was thinking the same thing, if someone was going to go crazy on a build like that, why not toss in a hemi or something, and how about filing the void of the missing winch on the front bumper? Either way, it was neat to see. Sold for 50k.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wait to see what the Tucker goes for tonight!

·
Registered
217 Posts
JK's have rolled across the block for the past few years. I dont want to waste my day in front of the TV but I love seeing the older cars. The newer ones are nice but I like seeing cars you cant buy off a lot.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Yeah I've been watching Barrett all week. I was shocked that the JK went for 50 G's!
I saw it in person and I was also shocked it went for 50k!

This Jeep sat in the parking lot of my hotel for a few days without a cover on it and I had no idea it was going to be in the auction.

Couple of Jeeps at BJ this year. Nice CJ8 Scrambler, CJ5, and Buggy that sold for $6500. Also some nice Bronco's and FJ's.

Now I am heading back to Westworld for the best of the best to be auctioned tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts