JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Andy and I have a problem. I own a JK. This problem was foisted upon me by a member of this forum who shall remain nameless (Dr.Dirty).

He forced me to go out and buy a JK so i could have the same problem as him!

I come from an off road background, i raced off road for 15 years and before that i was a member of the sheriff's jeep posse in las vegas. the last jeep i owned was an '83 CJ7 POS.

I own a fabrication shop in the high desert of SoCal and am looking forward to spending time meeting you on the trail and in the meantime we already getting busy building some products for the JK that we will release in a few weeks.

Andy

· Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum!!

Any teasers or comments on what you are comming out with?
We are working on two bumper designs, W/WO winch mounts these will be pre-runner style ie, lightweight. rockrails, both as a complete unit or a weld it yourself style that mounts to stock jeep metal rails, a rear tube bumper/tire carrier w/stinger and a "baja basket" that will mount to the rear door.

we have plans to build other stuff but this is the "short" list right now.

If anyone needs something built give us a call. 760-885-6054

Thanks.

Andy

· Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Oooo Ooooo I wanna be president!!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::D
:laughing:

I wondered what that meant too. Then I remembered the thread on your experience at the dealership. I just assumed...

:grinpimp:

· Registered
981 Posts
yet another welcome from Texas...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.