JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, it was a glorious day in pcola. spent it working on the jeep, and got horribly sun-burned. wired up my new off-road lights, and ran the bypass for the lockers. here's my issue.

when i flip the switch to ground the front, the little locker light blinks, indicating that i didn't screw it up. when i flip the switch to ground the rear, it does not blink, indicating i may have ****ed it all away. i pull out the multi-meter. there is power going to the switch. when i flip the switch to ground, there is no more power. this indicates i may not have ****ed it all away.

the question i pose to you is this: will my rear-locker indicator light blink when it is grounded, and not in 4wd. i may not have a chance to put it on a lift for a while and visually check it.

but the carbon mission-style toggle switches, with the regular two position toggle switches, on daystars panel look awesome.

·
Registered
38 Posts
so, it was a glorious day in pcola. spent it working on the jeep, and got horribly sun-burned. wired up my new off-road lights, and ran the bypass for the lockers. here's my issue.

when i flip the switch to ground the front, the little locker light blinks, indicating that i didn't screw it up. when i flip the switch to ground the rear, it does not blink, indicating i may have ****ed it all away. i pull out the multi-meter. there is power going to the switch. when i flip the switch to ground, there is no more power. this indicates i may not have ****ed it all away.

the question i pose to you is this: will my rear-locker indicator light blink when it is grounded, and not in 4wd. i may not have a chance to put it on a lift for a while and visually check it.

but the carbon mission-style toggle switches, with the regular two position toggle switches, on daystars panel look awesome.
It's Normal, mine does the same, after you drive a little the rear light will come on blinking, it is fully engaged but the light will blink. Its all good ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts