JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long ago when I bought my first jeep (TJ). My best friend welcomed me to the club and gave me the in's and out's of being a jeep owner. Things to watchout for. Mods that are a must and last but not least. The age old custom of the jeep wave. Well at first I thought it was a little odd, but within a week the "wave" became second nature and the idea of jeep owners have their own "thing" became pretty unique. Well today while out on errands. I came to the realization that jk's maybe killing the jeep wave custom. A small amount of the jk's I saw on the road today gave a wave back ( like 2 out of 10). It's pretty sad since nearly all the tj's I've seen and waved at always return the courtesy back. Just wondering if anyone has notice this in your area.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
hmmm, I have never heard of this phenomenon:suicide:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well maybe Virginia beach just has a case of having more jk jeep owners as oppose to jeep enthusiast with jk's.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
ANOTHER WAVE THREAD!? Seriously, wave at me and you get "The Goat" back.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Why.....nevermind.:suicide:

·
Registered
385 Posts
After seeing this thread I thought maybe I had made a mistake and logged to the wrong forum.:th_242735:

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
It should be a site requirement that you need 1,000,000 posts before you can start a "wave" thread... :th_242735:

·
Registered
31 Posts
people wave at me, i give em the finger............

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
I wave to every fucking "Wrangler" I see. Most don't wave back. I don't care. :i20thank20you:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
IBTM:bounce:

·
Registered
80 Posts
it's the Family Car concept that the jk brought to the community with the 4 door and convenience amenities. True jeeper's are few and far between with the release of the JK and im sure the wave count will get even lower with the leather heated seats and interiors mimicking those of mercedes benz.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I thought fagots in VW bugs were the only people that waved at each other because they share the same embarrassing vehicle. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
It started with the YJ.

Sent from my little magic box.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts