JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well thought out product, with amazing customer service.

A slight issue with my order was handled quickly and professionally.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
On sale now through Monday plus free shipping with promo code FREESHIP.

Many other Evobaskets products on sale now through Monday as well and free shipping promo on all orders. Whether you need a top of the line cargo carrier for your hitch or upgrade your bungee cord game for strapping your gear down Evobaskets has you covered. And as a reminder ALL Evobaskets products are proudly made, manufactured, and shipped from right here in the great old USA!!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
what are some other ways to see if the original bushings have worn out? My doors swings with ease and ive never removed them :shitstorm: but they making a knocking noise when i got down rough roads.

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
what are some other ways to see if the original bushings have worn out? My doors swings with ease and ive never removed them :shitstorm: but they making a knocking noise when i got down rough roads.
Open the door and wiggle it, pick up on the end furthest from the hinges. If it clunks, hinges are shot.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Really no way to know until you do the swap however most jeeps more than 4 years old that see any moisture have issues. Its a design flaw from Jeep, we just offer a solution to the flaw! If you are in the NE and your jeep is, well, used at all you probably need these for sure!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hopefully admin wont mind the cross post as this is for a good cause. We are not affiliated with the organizers other than donating product to help raise money for one of our own.

We have donated two sets of door hinge sleeves to a raffle raising money for the lady who almost lost her leg, and life, at EJS this spring when run over by a runaway JL, other great items up for raffle as well. Most importantly a great cause and helping one of our own. Info can be found here:

https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gen...wman-woman-nearly-killed-aj-jeremy-felts.html

Terrible incident and lady needs all the help she can get to return to a resemblance of what her life was prior. Lets leave the politics of what happened out of this and focus on the bigger issue of helping her out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my company makes the bushings you receive from the factory. I use the Delrin in the summer for my fabric doors and then I put in new sleeve/bushings in every time I put the winter doors back on.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts