JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning fellow JKOwners. I recently sold my 2-door JK. Have a few items I got from it before I got it gone. Few Items are small, some are large. I will entertain shipping, but it probably wont be pretty on a few of them.

1) SOLD Strike Force Zebra half doors (front only). $550. Awesome doors. Hinges come with doors. Ready to accept stock mirrors (I always took them from stock doors to half doors, 2 bolts).

2) Superchip 3875. $175. Unmarried from the last jeep. TPMS updated, engine tunes, speedo calibration.

3) Rock Krawler correction wedges $15. These are black, and for the rear coils.

4) Old Man Emu 10mm spacer. $15. These are the yellow coil spacers.

5) Artec D30 armor kit. $150, shipped. Original box, just never installed.

6) Spiderweb Shade. old version. All spiders balls have had elastic replaced end of last year. $50.

Make offers.

Edit - Added items updated prices. 07/01/2020

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I know, they were for the front. Yes a .4" inch spacer to help that last bit of leveling. I was going to use them with the OME coils I had in the Jeep, but ended up putting lighter springs in the rear to even out the ride. I didn't have the need for increased weight capacity.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good morning fellow JKOwners. I recently sold my 2-door JK. Have a few items I got from it before I got it gone. Few Items are small, some are large. I will entertain shipping, but it probably wont be pretty on a few of them.

1) SOLD Strike Force Zebra half doors (front only). $550. Awesome doors. Hinges come with doors. Ready to accept stock mirrors (I always took them from stock doors to half doors, 2 bolts).

2) Superchip 3875. $175. Unmarried from the last jeep. TPMS updated, engine tunes, speedo calibration.
View attachment 363832

3) Rock Krawler correction wedges $15. These are black, and for the rear coils.

4) Old Man Emu 10mm spacer. $15. These are the yellow coil spacers.

5) Artec D30 armor kit. $150, shipped. Original box, just never installed.

6) SOLD Spiderweb Shade. old version. All spiders balls have had elastic replaced end of last year. $50.

Make offers.

Edit - Added items updated prices. 07/01/2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts