JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering does anybody offer insurance that would cover your jk if it was damaged at a offroad park or while offroading? what happends if you flip over while wheeling, are you screwed or what.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
No problem man, I'm a search guru. :beer:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I have Allstate Platinum Level and it cover everything! as long as your are not doing anything illigal you are coverd. I was offroading and hydro'd. I was covered under comp claim and and got new motor and other damaged componants fixed for my deductable. plus my premium never goes up.

never found anyone that has the coverage they offer. :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I have Allstate Platinum Level and it cover everything! as long as your are not doing anything illigal you are coverd. I was offroading and hydro'd. I was covered under comp claim and and got new motor and other damaged componants fixed for my deductable. plus my premium never goes up.

never found anyone that has the coverage they offer. :beer: :beer:
Jesus that must be expensive.

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
USAA is a good company if you qualify.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure why you would need this insurance, every time i try to plan a ride you back out:thefinger:
alright punk, hardrock this weekend.:beer:anyways if I get a little throttle happy and pull another grave digger move and dont make out so well, I want to I have coverage. I dont want to drive the mazda around cuz my jeep is totaled sittin in the garage and I cant afford to fix it:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Jesus that must be expensive.

Nope, cheaper than liberty mutual, Progressive and some others. i only pay 125 a month.

i have a 100 detuctable for accidents and 500 for comp.

had a bad accident in july last year, they fix my whole rig. 6k in damage. my insurance when after the other person and got all money back and rates never go up. eve if its my fault.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts