1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
265 Posts
Watched the video and then well.... I watched it again. :D. In fact I am pretty sure I have watched it from at least 3 or 4 different sites now and it just never gets old. I am glad everything worked out for you and you made it without any breakage. Sooner or later I am going to have to drop by and see this completely transformed and trail tested/worthy JK of yours. I remember you saying on another thread somewhere that you had plans for 37s with clearanced fenders. Axle upgrade too or just some new shafts? Anyways good to hear from you again on here! You keep this place alive hahahaha.

-Casey

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Casey! Yep, I'm hoping that the JK's performance and peoples reaction to the Nth lift will nudge them even further with some more products. I hope they release some skid plates this summer and I'd really like to sway them into a high line tube kit for the fenders.

We definitely need to get together and do some wheeling again. I talked with Jason in Fallon about a run but bowed out as I just got back from Moab and was getting sick (still am actually, nasty summer cold with loss of voice and everything). I also stopped by and saw Dan out in Elko on the way back. He sent me a link for Jeep Jamboree in Elko, it should be fun, I've never wheeled in the Ruby's before.

Mike was talking about trying to get together some event for the JK's, I don't know if that has gotten anywhere but I am game for just about anything at this point.

And yes, this board needs to pick up more. Sometimes I can hear the echo of my breath when I stop by.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've posted this video on a couple of sites where it can be seen. You can also rate it if you want to as well. I appreciate any views, reviews and comments and ratings. Thanks again everyone!

Rock Crawler TV

You Tube

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts