JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a toy hauler/camper that can carry a 2 dr JK? I searched and saw a couple guys talking about it. I want to know who makes a toy hauler big enough that is not a 5th wheel.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9606

It worked well on a 350m trip but swayed a bit at 55 on the way home... there was some pretty good wind that didn't help. I upgraded my anti sway to a dual cam setup and will tow it to the WFTW run with the JKU stuffed in the back next week. Hopefully it will make a difference.

If I had it to do all over I would buy a box trailer / car hauler that is set up with living quarters, would pull better and I would not have to reinforce everything. This one was already paid off and is set up perfectly with all the creature comforts plus 35g of gas and a generator etc.....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. It sounds cool but I think you're right about a heavier duty trailer. My wife is kinda tired of tenting it and I would be a hero if I could work something out without breaking the bank. What brand and model is your hauler (just in case I change my mind)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts