JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do this but I sold my jeep and never got the chance to install this housing. I am going to get a new 2012 when they come out. I don’t need this sitting around collecting dust.

2008 JK Rubicon bare front axle housing (no gears, axles, locker, or knuckles) Just the bare housing and diff cover.

Axle has a Clayton high steer bracket installed. I will include a brand new Clayton CNC machined insert for your knuckle so you can flip the draglink. All you need to do to complete the $350 Clayton JK Flip kit is go to your local jeep dealer or online Jeep parts dealer and order a right hand drive OEM JK drag link. This is the same part that both Clayton and AEV use for their flip kits I think they are around $70 from an online part dealer. I have the part number if you need it.

Axle also comes with brand new not installed off-road evolution control arm skids and C-gussets.

Local pick up or I will ship on your dime. You arrange for pick up and shipping costs.

$500

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know the weight of the housing?
Yep, FedEx ground will ship less than 150 lbs and the axle length is under their max length. I am guessing it would be around $75 to ship to the other end of PA.

Give me a call if you need more info.

Thanks Greg

724-650-3232

1 - 11 of 11 Posts