JKOwners Forum banner

Would you buy a liner type floor mat that fit without carpet?

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many have removed the carpet from their JK but hate that nobody makes a mat that will stay in place?

I have Weather Tech liners but they are too small with the carpet removed after I bedlined my interior. I used foam weather stripping around them and drilled a hole through the mat and floor and secure them with a plastic pop rivet.

Would you buy a liner type floor mat like Weather Tech if it was available?

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
My carpet is long gone. Bed lined the tub and loved it except for the heat I was getting on my feet and, same as you, the floor mats moved all over the place.

Dropped in a BedTred right over the spray in liner and am super happy. No more heat and the liner looks sweet. Don' t use a floor mat anymore.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have a similar problem. Ever since I installed my bacon scented floor mats I can't keep the neighborhood dogs out of my Jeep.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Tractor Supply sells rubber barn floor mat made from recycled tires. Its 1/2 inch thick 4'x4' for $30

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Sound

The carpet helps with sound.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have a set from cabelas, you just cut them to fit. No problems so far. Plus they are digi cam and say tactical so you know they are ready for anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts