JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Thanks for your interest!

I have the factory steel bumper (without the plastic fascia) and the tow hooks from my 2008 JK. The bumper still has the "Crush cans" on it and has no damage to it. The plastic fascia sustained damage so I separated the two. I just installed a Rugged Ridge XHD bumper so I no longer need the factory one. I will start at $150 on the bumper and tow hooks, I am be willing to sell them separately if needed. The buyer will have to pay shipping on these! Also, before you ask; The fog lights are NOT for sale! I installed them on my new bumper!

Thanks for your interest! :bounce:

Here is a picture of my new setup! I like it! :bounce:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE! I have looked at several bumpers and this is my favorite by far! Looks good on yours!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks good on yours too. Yours really looks good on the yellow. Are you going to keep it stubby or add the ends ? I havent made up my mind yet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At first, (before it was installed, I was 90% sure that I would add the end caps. Now that it's on there, I have decided to leave it as is! I like the stubby look.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright now, someone has to be interested in this bumper and these hooks! Do I have it priced too high? Make an offer!!! I need to get these out of my shop!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm....okay, how about $50 plus shipping (if shipping is needed)?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts