JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a factory service manual in PDF format?...I have tried to download a few different formats with no luck and would really like to find a PDF format version...Thanks.

Reactions: Rick Rand

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
I got one from Mopar back in '09. It's in some Wintel format. At $125, unquestionably the worst technical manual I've ever had the misfortune of relying on. I have not seen it in any printed form or PDF.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
136 Posts
How much $$$$
LOTS....but I can't provide it! and didn't mean that. Sorry if you took it that way? It can be downloaded for 2009 and newer, but its just crazy in the price. Jeep has the info you need to get it. I think the link was posted? I am having a beer and not going to look things up at this time:)

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Lol, I checked the link. The POS is now $206!

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I haven't bought for jeep yet. I did get one a few years back for my old bravada from them it was legitimate back then.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Who's gonna be the guinea pig? I would like a PDF verson so I can print it out. My post with that thread, I haven't been able to find out if I can print.
I wish someone would be :) I don't think it is printable from what I have tried to find ? Let us all know if you find out how to do it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
If any member does find an electronic copy of any service manual for JK model I would be happy to host it on a safe server for access to all members.

Let me know

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wish someone would be :) I don't think it is printable from what I have tried to find ? Let us all know if you find out how to do it!
Ok, I pulled the trigger on it. Cost me $12.95 and so far it's not working. Can't see anything other than the headers, no detail. I have an email to the customer service addy but so far no dice.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Easiest way to get this info is to go to www.alldata.com and just pay the 20 or 30 $. Then it's there and you can print whatever you want. I had a CD I got but it doesn't work on anything after winXP. Sounds like you are having the same issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the factory service manual for the 2014 Jeep Wrangler for $50 ea.

This is an example of it:

http://www.amazon.com/WRANGLER-Service-INFORMATION-Repair-Manual/dp/B00JBIOAQC

As the description states, not compatible with Macs. Must use Windows OS and Internet Explorer (not Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) to use it.

I don't come on this forum; I'm under the username H3br3wHamm3r on Wrangler Forum.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/members/h3br3whamm3r-73085.html

I've sold many things over there. If you're interested in purchasing this CD, PM me.

You're more than welcome to buy it from Tech Authority for $135. Your call. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts