JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jk experience was one of the most amazing trips ive ever taken. thank you falken for everything and EVO. And the group of people was awesome! And the tires kicked ass! i highly suggest them! from driveway to driveway it was 4,951 miles and took us just over 100 hours
i could keep going but ill just bring on some pics

idaho sand dunes

little fording

first time in sand, huge pucker factor

everyone got stuck, it took joes hemi to pull me out

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
264 Posts
wAO!!! Excelent pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I have to move out of Florida ASAP

Gus

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Really cool that there was so much variation in terrain and scenery. Great pics. Looks like a seriously fun trip.

:beer:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where did it start and where did it end? That was some friggin cool ass pics. Got me a new wall paper now, thanks.:cool:
it started in cody wyoming, then we did the Morrison jeep trail, then a plateau on ranch property in nevada, then yellowstone, more montana trails, a mud day and ended in idaho at the sand dunes.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really cool that there was so much variation in terrain and scenery. Great pics. Looks like a seriously fun trip.

:beer:
we saw everything from cliffs to rocks to mud to snow to fast dirt roads, sand. rain, everything....so cool

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
forgot the snow pics

·
Registered
586 Posts
nice, thanks for posting! hey were are the trails near yellowstone? didnt know about that area!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts