JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find a complete list anywhere but when I installed my Accupro By Hypertech I had to reinstall with lower tire size than the actual since the reading was higher than 2 GPS systems said. The second time I had installed I got 3 codes.

P0017
P0018
P00D4

Does anyone have a shop manual that can look these up? Once cleared They haven't come back after checking for the last 2 days but I'm trying figure out if something could be on it's way out.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
P0017 and P0018 are the same as P0016 - Crankshaft Position - Camshaft Position Correlation, except that 17 refers to “Bank 1 Sensor B” and 18 refers to “Bank 2 Sensor A”. i don't know what P00D4 is.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link but it appears that still has me stumped. Wonder if I should worry about it?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
When you start your engine, does it crank a little longer than usual? Do you sometimes have to start it twice?

If not, I wouldn't be concerned about it. The codes probably won't show up again.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope, but The transmission light turns on and off. Sometimes when I start it is on and sometimes it's not. I'll call Accupro 800 number to see if they have any thoughts.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Yeah, that's what I'd do. Sounds strange that you installed their software and started having these problems. Good luck with that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts