JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not going to get into the pros & cons of them. I looked up and read everything I can find about them. The one thing I keep seeing is that some people say the arms will hang down low.
This is what I would like to see. If you have them, be it from AEV, or Rough Country can you post up a pic along with what size lift you're running.
Mine is a 2011 Rubi JKU, 4'' lift & 35''s

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I run the AEV brackets. I had them on JKU Rubi springs + coil spacers. They are still on my rig with 2.5" RC springs w/coil spacers (~3.5" lift).

Right after the install I noticed less brake dive, smoother ride and it'd hold it's course better. The decreased ground clearance on that area has not really affected me. My JK is a daily driver, while I have drug them a time or two, they have not specifically held me back over any obstacles.

Here you can see the difference between one side and the other.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. One more thing. Can I see it from distance away from the jeep. Sorry to be a pest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for posting all of those pics. Had the 2.5" lift installed last weekend and going to take a crack at installing the brackets myself this weekend. Bolt cutter is lined up. :)

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
I don't think you'll hit them much. And if you are you're prolly into stuff that warrants some tougher than stock parts.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Thanks for posting all of those pics. Had the 2.5" lift installed last weekend and going to take a crack at installing the brackets myself this weekend. Bolt cutter is lined up. :)
You might not have to cut it. I was able to get mine out.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I dont think they dont look that bad.

thanks tommy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts