JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Big build in the works...what do you all think is coming from these pics?
Well ... since you asked ...

I'm guessin' a bunch of fuckin' bolt-on shit and some coilovers mounted at 45 degrees ... just like ev'ry other piece of shit y'all slap together in your puppy mill.

Now go away.

·
Vendor
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well ... since you asked ...

I'm guessin' a bunch of fuckin' bolt-on shit and some coilovers mounted at 45 degrees ... just like ev'ry other piece of shit y'all slap together in your puppy mill.

Now go away.
Dang dude! Can you teach us how to be that sarcastic?! Can we sit with you at lunch?? :koolaid: For you other people that have outgrown your teen angst AND saw the WELD-ON long arm brackets and the HOLE cut for the bump can.......

What do you think of the progress?

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Dang dude! Can you teach us how to be that sarcastic?!
No sarcasm at all sir. Your shop does shitty work.

Can we sit with you at lunch??
No sir. I'm very particular who I eat with.

saw the WELD-ON long arm brackets and the HOLE cut for the bump can.......
The fact that y'all are usin' welders, torches, and cuttin' tools on a rig scares me even more than your bolt-on shit.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE.

I'm done with you ... now go away.

·
Vendor
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure where you're getting your info... Can you send over an invoice number so we can resolve any issues you may have had in your experience with us?

You keep telling us to go away, but you keep coming back. We know you just can't get enough of us, so here's some more progress on your favorite build!

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
No sarcasm at all sir. Your shop does shitty work.
No sir. I'm very particular who I eat with.
The fact that y'all are usin' welders, torches, and cuttin' tools on a rig scares me even more than your bolt-on shit.
LET THE BUYER BEWARE.
KOWBOY you should reeducate yourself in the use of proper grammar before putting sentences together in fact here is a link I think you "could" find useful.

https://www.wikihow.com/Improve-Your-Grammar

Stick with being the "President of Trailer Trash." It looks like you do pretty good at being an arm pit.

Rebel nice build!

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
KOWBOY you should reeducate yourself in the use of proper grammar before putting sentences together in fact here is a link I think you "could" find useful.
I didn't major in English, however, please tell me I'm not the only one that sees the humorous irony above.

KOWBOY, stay true. You're my hero.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not knocking your build but I have a question. Why is the customer spending all that extra money on a coil over set when it looks like the guy is doing over landing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
916 Posts
Not knocking your build but I have a question. Why is the customer spending all that extra money on a coil over set when it looks like the guy is doing over landing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Because it's all about that "flash" when you're cruising top-down on Rodeo drive, spittin' game out your rig's window to all the dimes struttin' on the sidewalk, window-shopping for their next big purchase on sugar daddy's AMEX Black...

This is L.A. baby. Get with the program...

·
Registered
915 Posts
Grinding metal stuck to the body of the ARB pump is disheartening.

·
Vendor
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is that exhaust on right? Because if it is, it doesnt look like its going to clear full compression... :cwm13:
Yes it is, it did clear.

Grinding metal stuck to the body of the ARB pump is disheartening.
Is it me or is the ARB pump magnetized? There seem to be a bunch of metal shavings standing on it in various places.
The compressors have magnets inside the housing (stator) and we blow off all dust, metal, etc.. prior to delivering a vehicle.

We got her flexed out yesterday!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts