JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Track Engineering came up with a new mount for the ARB compressors for the new Jeep JK's (wranglers) it is a very easy bolt on mount to supply a spot to mount an ARB compressor. If you have seen under the hoods of a JK you will know that space to mount these compressors are slim. These mounts are Laser cut for a nice clean look then sandblasted and powder coated with our satin black coating.

You can use this patent pending 2TE mount with either large or small compressors with plenty of room to spare.

It comes just like you see here.

Installed

Thank you for looking and please feel free to contact us
at the shop to get the best prices for anything for your offroad rig.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I have been thinking about something similar, but like this much better than my design. I would like to order this from you, however when I go to your website all I can get are some pictures of nice rigs. Please understand I use the web because I CAN'T MAKE LONG DISTANCE OR LOCAL PHONE CALLS AT WHILE AT WORK and I bet I'm there before you are and long after you're gone! I generally have to yell this at people because for some reason many businesses don't seem to understand this. Please setup your website for business and I'll be the first to buy one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah we are in the middle of changing the site over sorry for that i will talk to the web guy this morning and let you know

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Sweet,
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll be waiting.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yep, we're sitting on the edge of our seats here.:bounce2::bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i have the batch and they will be on our e bay store in a day or so. i will post up a link when we get them up.

thanks jason

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM me some measurements to the mounting bolts for the compressor. I can eather have one made for ya or alter this one if it doesent mount up..

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Your web page is really starting to shape up. I can't wait to see what other parts you're dreaming up for our rigs.

·
Registered
814 Posts
My bracket came on Friday, and I just finished mounting it. It works as advertised and the install is pretty easy. I am using the larger ARB compressor on mine.

Sorry no pics, looks just like the one above :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
nice looking design, I just wish I had a need as I'm not running OBA as of yet.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts